Portainer is a simple management solution for Docker.
It consists of a web UI that allows you to easily manage your Docker containers, images, networks and volumes.
- External endpoints
- Contact us
- How do I reset my Portainer password?
- Why are my stacks marked as Limited in Portainer?
- Why is my version number not matching the latest version?
- Can I activate my extension licenses without an internet connection?
- My licenses/extensions don’t activate, what do I do?
- Users have access to an endpoint, but they cannot see anything. Why?
- Portainer lost it’s configuration, why?
- How do I make sure Portainer stays where my data is persisted?
- Why doesn’t Portainer support compose version 3 on a standalone (non-swarm) host?
- How do I get the logs from Portainer?
- Published ports in the services view redirect me to about:blank#blocked, what can I do?
- External endpoints are not working in the latest Portainer version, is this a bug?
- Where can I find the source code of the Portainer agent?
- My host is using SELinux, can I use Portainer ?
- How can I use Portainer behind a proxy?
- How can I expose the Docker API over TCP so that Portainer can communicate with my environment?
- How can I set up Portainer on Windows Server 2016?
- How can I play with Portainer outside of the public demo?
- Exposed ports in the container view redirects me to 0.0.0.0, what can I do?
- How do I troubleshoot Portainer?